Tuesday 17 January 2012

Differing opinions

I knew when I started this blog that people's opinions on this phenomenon would clash. That is the point of this blog. I wanted to create a space in which the initial conceptions of the Ordinal Form could be discussed, analysed, broken down and developed. 

I am glad to see people interacting with this issue, as I believe that with the level of interest it has among select people at the moment will grow to a huge level of interest among everyone, and I am excited at the prospect of being involved in a small way, at the near- beginnings of this phenomena.

Keep the ideas theories and opinions coming!

4 comments:

  1. My theory is that TAOF is a social experiment. An experiment in which people essentially create something out of nothing. A group of four words, currently with little unified meaning are being carefully molded by the community, the internet, or rather those who use the internet. TAOF is not yet defined on Google. But I, we will define it. That is the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may well be correct there- it is certainly true that little information has been given to people about what it is- and I think that the idea of people making something out of this that is tailored around their thoughts and even their needs is very engaging and even uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very interesting idea for a blog. What better way to have a good debate then through a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, anyone figured this out yet?

    ReplyDelete